Thursday, January 29, 2009

working with a deadline

FF blanket

It is not my preference to work with a deadline, but I went and entered a contest. Lion Brand is sponsoring a contest featuring Vanna's Choice yarns. I usually knit with a bigger variety of fibers, colors, and textures, but the contest called out to me somehow, and here I am, working on a blanket that has to be finished by Sunday.

Hopefully, it will be pretty cute when it's done. Here's where it stands today:


FFblanket


FF blanket


FF blanket

2 comments:

H. said...

I love the blanket, I need to learn how to do all the fancy stitches. H.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Congrats!!! Love the blanket!I'm finalist too but didn't hear from Vanna yet. Did you get only your result or all of them?Could you email me if you know more at cvetelina72@yahoo.com. Where everybody can see the winners? LINA