Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No knitting, but some crochet

Not too much knitting or crocheting going on right now, but little bits of progress can be seen here and there.
First, the market bag I'm working on for the shop. It's a free Classic Elite crochet pattern that can be found on their website. I'm halfway through the bag.






Next, the crochet spiral pillow. It's time to sew the front and back together, but that's no fun, so I'm procrastinating!
I decided a few days ago that it would be a lot easier to work on this project if I could see all of the yarns available. Now the guest bed is covered. Guess that means no guests for a while........
If you look past the pillow top, you can see the loose spirals for the next pillow waiting for their surface embellishment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowza-- it looks like the yarn-army hordes converging on the spiral(s); who will win??? ;D

Come and play soon!