Thursday, September 4, 2008

Done! And what's that about a yarn sale?

clapotis

I really love this Clapotis. It's actually much darker than it looks in the photo, but I couldn't get an accurate color that day with my camera. I'd call the color aubergine. Very rich! The yarn, Goddess Mary wool/rayon blend, has wonderful drape--totally yummy. I'm not sure it's still available, but a comparable substitute would be Berroco's Softwist. Also available in lovely colors!

Any readers in the NC Triangle area are welcome to come to the yarn sale at Cozy this Sunday from 12 - 5. Anyone living farther away is also welcome! All yarn, patterns, magazines, needles, and knitty notions are 25% off. Be forewarned: it gets crowded! It's a good idea to come in before Sunday to scope out your possible purchases. Also, we won't be winding yarn that day, but you are welcome to bring the yarn back in after Sunday for winding. Hope to see some of you there!

No comments: