Thursday, March 8, 2007

March modular madness

These little squares are the beginning of a new pattern I'm working on for a baby/toddler sweater pattern. Doing the mitts pattern made me want to do more patterns, so here goes. A year or two ago I made a sweater similar to this one for my niece Emma, and it was so cute! Emma's cardigan used lots of different purples, pinks, and reds, and this one will only have the 2 colors that you can see, but I think it will still have it's charm. The yarn is Cascade's Sierra, a popular yarn for me these days!
So far I've only done the knitting, not any pattern writing. That's the part I always put off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is for Emma too?

Anonymous said...

What great kid colors! (hurry up and write the pattern ;D

Lisa Carney said...

This one's going to hang in the shop as a model for the pattern, but I wouldn't be surprised if Emma gets one sometime.
OK knittykitty, I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying!!