Wednesday, March 12, 2008

quick update


Oh what a yummy yarn you are, Malabrigo Lace Weight! I'm actually knitting on this project a little more, and it's really growing.


The Giotto seed stitch scarf is growing quickly, too, but it should. It's on size 11's. Emily and I are knitting these, and we're looking forward to choosing fringe yarns. Really, it's just an excuse to paw through stash yarns. And that's OK.


The little spiral purse is looking quite nice today since I took care of all of it's loose ends last night. Next step: crochet around the small spirals to round out the shape. The step after that: find a nice fabric for the lining and make said lining. Then it's smooth sailing to the end.


1 comment:

Jill said...

Lisa- I enjoy seeing your progress, you put me to shame in your happy dances. I love the blue/green scarf. Makes me think of the ocean, and now with Spring coming it seems appropriate.