Sunday, June 15, 2008

easiest socks

Full disclosure: I did not knit these socks! I sent my own sock yarn to Fernwood Woolworks , and they knit them on an antique sock knitting machine. Lynette kept in contact with me after I place my order, and she let me know the time frame. She was so friendly, and the socks are wonderful. It feels a little bit like cheating, but I must admit that if I ever get overwhelmed with the size of my sock yarn stash, I will not hesitate to enlist her services again!

You can contact Lynette at www.fernwoodwoolworks.com

1 comment:

Ellen Bloom said...

Your socks look great! I sent some of my Noro sock yarn to Lynette and the socks she sent back were great! She even contacted me after knitting the first sock and asked if I'd like the stripes in my pair to match! She did it! Incredible and so worth the price.