OK, a while ago I was tagged by filbert from muddyknees to tell 6 weird things about myself. Just 6.
1. When I eat a salad, or pizza, or anything that has lots of ingredients, I like to micro-manage each bite to have a little bit of everything in it. When it doesn't work out exactly, I will save my favorite ingredients for the last bite, so it's the best. Hey, my sister does it too, so don't pick on me.
2. I clean the shower while I'm in it, taking a shower. It's just easier that way.
3. I like to "organize" my yarn stash, going through it to see what I've forgotten about, and I especially like rewinding the balls that have fallen apart.
4. In junior high, I crocheted a science project and I got an A. It was a dissected frog, and it included the body parts that you'd see inside. The part of it I remember most is that I used bright yellow acrylic for the fat bodies. Looking back, I can't believe that I wasn't too embarrassed to turn in something like that for a grade. Laura D. and my mom will back me up on this one if anyone needs proof. Sadly, there are no pictures.
5. I read fiction too fast, so fast that I will forget the ending of most books, making it easy to read them again after a while because it's all new again. But, when I read knitting books I remember lots. If you ask me a question about what's in a knitting book that I own, I can probably give you an accurate answer.
6. My house doesn't have a dishwasher, so I do them by hand. It's not a lot because there's just the 2 of us, but there's one part of it I hate. The silverware. Whether it's washing it or putting it away, it's the part I'll save for last. Why should I dislike it so much?
So, there are many more things, and I'm sure some of the readers of this blog could contribute a few ideas. Please, be kind!